Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Seeds


Seeds


Lord, you give new friends
To grow with
I will open up my heart
Lord you give the seeds we sow with
Each one’s gifts a vital part

Sages have known me
In my muse
Saging has shown me
How to use
The gifts which He’s so
Freely given
Saging friendships are
A glimpse of Heaven

There is strength in peaceful
Silence
There is hope in gentle calm
When the worldly terror
Confuses
Holding fast to Him is balm

As we shed a troubled spirit
His own message
We can hear it
Now let go of strife and fretting
As my peace I give to you
Nothing served by
More blood-letting
Trust in Him
Will see us through
And
Divulge each new days secret
Tell us all we need to know
Show us how to live each
Moment
Nurturing seeds which we
Must sow

Patience, tolerance, kindness,
Love
Honesty and (truth, faith) in Him
When we step into the water
There will be no need to swim
Dry land will appear before us
As we grow respect and
Trust
We will shortly
Join in chorus
Finding peace is up to us
Shunning violence, terror
And bluster
Till it’s love, not troops we muster

Outside forces cannot starve us
Look around and see our
Harvest

The above words might be several poems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment