Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Loving with Godlike Impartiality


Loving with Godlike Impartiality


Jesus my lover, please let me
Love all- Let me close out distractions
Respond to your call
See you in the beggar, the least
And the small
Oh, open my heart
Put a freeze on my fear
Let me find only you in those I meet here
Engage eye and mind
So I choose to be kind
Finding Christ ever present
In those whom the world’s left behind
Oh Jesus, my lover, please
Let me love all.
Relax in His arms
Release your inner pressure
He relieves you pain
Holding on to Him is bliss
Letting go of pain
Opening up to His sweet kiss
Resistance is in vain

Gratitude prevails
When one can finally see
Naught depends on me
Letting go is fun
Patience is its own reward
No more sweat and strain

Lesson learned – give praise

3-31-05


No comments:

Post a Comment