Search This Blog

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Three Prayers



Three Prayers


Prayer One

Trying to be gentle with myself – noticing progress in attitude.  Change trying to be loving today to everyone you put in my life. Thank you, Jesus, for that grace.  Please keep my mouth shut when it serves you better.  Make me a good listener.  In Jesus name, Amen

Prayer Two

Of what am I certain today?
That I am a much beloved child of God.  He will free all my needs I shall seek nothing that is not of him.

Today I want only what is holy and wholesome for all concerned and all I encounter.  I will abstain from any sense of deprivation.  Spend not time on thoughts of “oh poor meism”

No taking another’s measure, but rejoicing in their goodness, growth and victories.  Experience child like delight in other’s good fortune and use of their time and talent.

Prayer Three


Today I will abstain from expectations, disdain of others and judgement of their choices, indifference, depression, doubt, frustrations, cowardice and obligation.  I will embrace, willingness, compassion, gratitude, kindness and love.  Thank you, Jesus, for forgiveness focus and especially gratitude for my small garden and grooming my dog.  Thank you for abstinence and awareness.  Which one of us is argumentative?  Help me to look at that, Jesus.  I don’t want to argue with anyone.  It is a a waste of time and energy and is not my best self.   Thank you for removing it.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment