Search This Blog

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Release



Release

Emptying out
Doubt
Releasing apprehension
And
Confusion
Letting go of plots, drama.
Mental scurrying – haste
Driven precipitousness
Seeking and exchanging
Safe hugs
Embrace Christ’s servitude
Allow meekness of heart to
Flow in

Drop impression management
The God in me sings always
Can the God in you hear?

If not why not?
The answer is not for me to know
I am silent with God
Until he blesses me with
The net question
Vulnerability embraced
Gently reduces fear
Of inadequacy
Of fragility
Of brokenness
Of loss
Particularly of loss of self
I am resourceful
In grieving and letting go
No longer of being remorseful
Of losing what was
Never mine

Friendships are enduring
And necessary to the time
Love is forever
I choose both
They are not mutually
Exclusive

Namaste

6/2/15

No comments:

Post a Comment