Search This Blog

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Giving all to God



Giving all to God


No Walls
Cherished outcomes float away
Giving all to God (Him)
Preferences, not just a whim
Unfold in silent observation
Instincts given value

Letting others be themselves
(Have their) Foot-in-mouth disease
Intellectual lookin’ good
Jaws flapping in the breeze

Will the blustering
Sputtering
Wash me in its spray?
Not if I don goggles
And a hood
Clothed in Grace
Duck and leave another way
Judgement flees
Judgement flees
I am free
To worship them
Acceptance not
Understanding
Gives the words
To me
The meaning is
In my heart
All is well

Image is a lot about
Subterfuge
Lookin good is hard work and
Fails to satisfy
Satration is probably
More than enough

God’s love flows through me.

10-04-13

No comments:

Post a Comment