Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I am in a Good Spot


I am in a Good Spot


I am in a good spot, Dot
Hope you are too, Lou
This is a spiritually fit place, Grace
Nothing more to do
  How about you?
Reaching and touching
Is what we do best
Grieving all  our loss
Working with the rest
Finding our safe places
Solitude’s a choice
Loneliness is human
But it doesn’t have a voice
When I use the tools
And choose to work the steps
Fear doesn’t rule for long
I’m on a gently upward curve
Not plunging to the depths
Despair and degradation
No longer has my name
Each day’s a resurrection
Though it may feel just the same
As every day before it
I’ve new eyes to see
New ears to hear
Together we’ll explore it
Namaste
Grateful for peaceful acceptance
Of love’s freedom and possibilities
I can always choose love and
Letting go of another’s response
To my “leading with love”
Dona nobis pacem


1 30 11

No comments:

Post a Comment