Search This Blog

Friday, December 8, 2017

A Prayer of Growing



A Prayer of Growing


I can learn to experience a plethora of feelings, growing, flowing into a pool of vivine love as love is divinity itself.

I am surrounded on all sides by healing energy.  It lifts me up into an ethereal presence that is all embracing.  I have everything I need to heal others by radiating that presence.  Namaste

Father, Creator, Essence of Joy, laughing Gipeto, hope flowing from your fingertips, give the gift of laughter today to every single person with whom I have had an encounter in my life.

It is only when I fully experience the feeling of  helplessness and embrace it, that I can welcome empowerment from Godly sources.


Godly sources (other seekers) with our loving, people are enabled to lead richer lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment